Released Raptor 1.4.20 as a bug fix release - no ABI or API changes but fixes for wrong-to-spec bugs, crashes and performance. Raptor 2 will contain ABI/API changes and have new features when it is released - no ETA. My main development focus returns to Rasqal, it's new query engine and full SPARQL 1.0 support, which is coming along well.
The main changes in the new Raptor version are:
- Turtle serializing performance improvement by Chris Cannam
- librdfa RDFa parser updates to fix empty
xml:langand 1-char prefixes by Manu Sporny
- Fix a crash when the GRDDL parser reported errors
- Enable large file support for 32-bit systems
- Several resilience improvements by Lauri Aalto
- Other minor portability and bug fixes
- Fixed reported issues: 0000306 0000307 0000310 and 0000312.
See the Raptor 1.4.20 Release Notes for the full details of the changes.
Download it from: raptor-1.4.20.tar.gz