It has been 13 months and thus long overdue for a new release of Raptor my RDF parsing and serializing library - if it involves going between syntax and triples, Raptor can do it.
(My excuse for the long delay I was busy working on
Rasqal which is also due a release. Plus
it's lovely living in California
WARNING: FUTURE ABI and API CHANGES.
The next release of Raptor 1.4.x will include bug fixes only and no new features. New development will move to Raptor 2 where a planned ABI and API break will happen. There may be preview releases of Raptor 2 with 1.9.x numbering.
The changes were as follows:
- Many improvements to RSS tag soup (RSSes and Atom) parser and the RSS 1.0 and Atom serializers
- Several fixes and improvements to the N-Triples, RDFa and RDF/XML parsers and Turtle serializer
- Improved the use and configuration of static libxml functions for better compatibility
- Several Win32 portability fixes - Lou Sakey
- Many internal changes for upcoming Raptor V2 - primarily by Lauri Aalto
- Many other fixes and resilience improvements.
- Fixed reported issues: 0000259, 0000262, 0000263, 0000266, 0000269, 0000270, 0000276, 0000277, 0000287, 0000288, 0000289, 0000290, 0000293, 0000296, 0000299 and 0000303.
See the Raptor 1.4.19 Release Notes for the full details of the changes.