Time to sync up with June
- WWW2005 in Tokyo. Fun with the microformats guys.
- XTech in Amsterdam rocked as I expected - "best conference evah!". I missed the XHTML2 and HTML5 session as I was chairing a parallel track.
- Aaron's learnt a hard lesson or two and swapping coasts. Good luck with the startup.
- SPARQL Query Results XML Format W3C Working Draft 2005-05-27 edited by me, now with a broken W3C XML Schema - I gave up trying to make it work. Use the RELAXNG.
- Mike Linksvayer explains how ugly was metadata deployed for Creative Commons inside HTML comments, 2005-06-03. Blame Aaron :) but yay for massive deployment.
- A computer company announced it would be switching chips. Again.
- Debian 3.1 shipped, 2005-06-06 - yay!
- Internet Draft draft-ietf-atompub-format-09.txt, 2005-06-08 - no link, the IETF hates hypertext
- Raptor 1.4.7, 2005-06-08 - crash fixes
- Rasqal 0.9.10, 2005-06-09 for Steve ("are you shipping soon?") and Danny ("where is sorting?")
- Redland 1.0.2 and Redland Bindings 220.127.116.11, 2005-06-10 - do you trust software with a version a little past 1.0?
- Reboot.dk - looked fun, but I was travel tired
- Beta technorati site looks rather good and seems faster, curiously
- plantrdf.com chunters on - should we be archiving this?
- Redland is 5 years old next week
and I learnt you just can't please some people. They can eat my shorts.